MY BEST GUY

If you follow my blog, you'll remember my friend Andrew. For those of you who don't, Andrew is my best friend, Erin's baby. He was born without the gift of sight. He has become one of my most favorite subjects to photograph. This is his three month session.

It's awesome what Andrew has accomplished and although the doctors say he does not see light, when I photographed him he would constantly turn his head toward the windows or wherever the light was coming from.

The things in his eyes are called spacers. These help his eye sockets form.

It's amazing, the response I've gotten to Andrew's blog posts. I love it! He is doing quite well! Just like any three month old baby, he's working on holding his head up, making girgling sounds and loving the soft voice of him mom.





1 comment:

Shane Melenbacker said...

I remember when you first blogged about him and how touching his story was. Its only getting better and I'm excited to see the pics of him as he grows up. Keep up the great work.