PHOTOGENIC COMPETITION!

Last weekend was our annual fall conference for the Professional Photographers of Nebraska (PPN).

Every year, PPN features a print competition for Nebraska's most "Photogenic" prints. I am VERY tickled to announce that two of my prints were selected as winners! Congratulations to Rex Johnsen for winning 2nd place in the "Lil Mr." category.
And to Jucas Keifer for winning 3rd place in the "Mr." category.
Rex and Lucas, your images were among almost 200 entries in the competition! So be very proud of yourselves for being among Nebraska's most photogenic!

This was my first year as a PPN board member so I was a little nervous about standing up infront of everyone. But it was a blast (oh, and I learned a lot too!). Here's a picture from Hawaiian Theme night. These are some of my best girls, Sophia Johnsen (aka my assistant!), Kelly Highby from Sidney and Jes Galaska from Omaha. Here we all are on our last day. As you can see, we have so much fun and it was hard to say goodbye to everyone but we'll see eachother again at the winter conference! In this photo... Tina Marie, Jes Galaska, Megan Nosbish, Erin Dunagan, Sophia Johnsen, me, and Kelly Highby. You girls rock!

No comments: